Teach De Village (Adult Segment): Understanding the Stock Market
Time & Location
About The Event
As Africans, our wealth was decimated by Slavery, Colonialism, Apartheid, Jim Crow and Racism. On January 31, 2020 we will start our Teach de Village Adult program to help you rebuild wealth for you and your family. Sessions will be on the last Sunday of each month.
Topics for the first six months are as follows:
January 31, 2021
- How to set and achieve your goals
- Money management basics
- Health and your wealth
February 28, 2021
- Taxation and its relation to your wealth building process.
March 28, 2021
- Starting your business a major wealth building tool (donation $20.00)
April 25, 2021
- Owning real estate –a major wealth building tool (donation $20)
May 30, 2021
- Understanding the stock market (donation optional)
June 27, 2021
- Retirement planning (donation optional)
Please register and share with others who can benefit from this program especially the young adults.
It will be up to us regain our wealth ourselves and our family.
Understanding the Stock Market